- Internet-based television service allowing remote computer viewing of local TV worldwide.
- The client wanted to create infrastructure to handle high-load web traffic of client’s website.
- Virtualization (XEN, KVM) and OS-level isolation (docker) for worker processes.
- Using Redundant VMs for micro-services.
- Hardware load balancing with A10 Thunder balancers, SSL support.
- Service discovery: docker+swarm+consul+gobetween.
- 2 clusters in LA and Geneva with geo-balancing
Client’s website can handle more than1 billion page-views per month.